For those of you who have been following Davids’ story you’ll love this update from his waiting family. To see photos of this boy’s precious smiles which YOU helped make possible with your generosity click HERE.
Search the Project HOPEFUL blog
- From our board and staff family to yours: Celebration of Easter is the reality of the finalization of our... fb.me/7aC8SCT4E 2 weeks ago
- WAITING CHILD WEDNESDAY!!!! We are sharing Vladislav again. Last Wednesday's post only reached a few hundred... fb.me/2uWvmgSmZ 2 weeks ago
- WAITING CHILD WEDNESDAY! Please share and pray and consider whether Levi in Serbia is YOUR son!... fb.me/1X6rKGry9 1 month ago
- RT @nmcraig4: @ProjectHOPEFUL my daughter is stuck in DRC! Please help by RT petitions.whitehouse.gov/petition/end-d… … #500DaysWaiting 1 month ago
- RT @PUFROrphans: @ProjectHOPEFUL 20 children with Down Sydrome met parents.15 of them remain in orphanages. on.fb.me/1zdwbu2 #russia… 1 month ago