Deanna Jones of YouParent met up with Tesney at the Together for Adoption Conference 2012. Get to know her heart for Special Needs Adoptions and Project HOPEFUL’s vision of educating, encouraging and enabling families and individuals to advocate for and adopt children with a wide range of Special Needs.
Search the Project HOPEFUL blog
- We at Project HOPEFUL are praying and begging our Lord for the people in and around Oklahoma City and all of... fb.me/HyLaRxRd 3 days ago
- Sweet Kolya still needs a host family for this summer! tinyurl.com/b6x2qxz @ProjectHOPEFUL #orphancare #summerhosting #adoption #HIV 1 week ago
- A message from Project HOPEFUL! #teamtruth #stigmastomp #vohguatemala #phstore - eepurl.com/zCGx1 1 week ago
- Our friends at Morning Star Family Home need to raise $17,000 TODAY because of a government requirement they... fb.me/23OqtHnXO 2 weeks ago
- URGENT NEED TO SUPPORT MORNING STAR FAMILY HOME. Please read, consider and SHARE. projecthopeful.org/urgent-needs/ 2 weeks ago